Spilled Hot Chocolate
- 1 styrofoam or paper cup
- 1 plastic spoon
- 3 small marshmallows
- Tacky Glue
- Brown acrylic paint
- Wax Paper
- An inexpensive paint brush
2. Using the paintbrush, paint the glue mixture inside the cup to look as if you had poured hot chocolate down the side of the cup.
3. Place the cup sideways on the wax paper. Pour spoonfuls of the glue mixture around the cup to look like spilled hot chocolate.
4. Place 3 marshmallows and a plastic spoon in the flue mixture puddle.
5. Let it dry for 2 days. (If you need it to dry faster, use a blow dryer or sit it on top of a heater vent.)
6. Peel the mixture off and on April 1, set it on a carpeted area to look as if someone had spilled hot chocolate.
For kids, pranking mom or dad can be the most fun part of April Fool's Day.
This craft can be very elaborate or very simple.
Coloring PagesCrayola.com: Crayola offers a printout with April Fool's jokes.
Color.com: Printouts of funny pranks.
The Youth Online Club: Printouts for all holidays.
More PranksDisneyFamily.com: The five best April Fool's Day crafts for kids.
Disney Family Fun: Freak out your kids with this easy to make fake parent.
The Magic Banana: Amaze your friends with a pre-cut banana.