- Terra Cotta Pot ($1 at Wal-Mart)
- 3 yards of Ribbon (wire ribbon works great too!)
- Mod Podge
- Glue Gun
1. Cut your ribbon into strips that are long enough to go around the top and the bottom of your pot.
2. Stephanie used a glue gun to secure her ribbon to the terra cotta pot. Start on one side and move around the pot overlapping the ribbons slightly. Make sure you don't leave any holes.
3. Once you finish gluing the strips ribbon onto your pot, seal the ribbon with Mod Podge. It may take several coats.
4. One thing to note is that you need to be careful when watering your plants in this pot. The Mod Podge will get sticky if it gets too wet. If you do get it wet though, don't worry, let it sit and it will get hard again.
Thanks to Stephanie for this great idea!! Remember that you can submit your craft ideas here.