- 16 chipboard flowers in 2 sizes
- 1 empty Pringles can
- 16 white plastic balloon sticks with balloon cups
- 1 bag crinkle cut tissue strands or easter grass
- A round piece of styrofoam that is small enough to fit inside the Pringles can
- Variety of scrapbook papers
- Brads, Buttons or other embellishments
- Beans or rice
- Tacky Glue
- Double Sided Tape
- Hot Glue Gun or Glue Dots
2. Create the center of your flower using brads, buttons or some other type of embellishment. I found glitter brads to use on mine, but I love using glitter. :)
3. Using a hot glue gun or Glue Dots, attach your chipboard flowers to your plastic balloon sticks and holders. If you don't have holders, you can just attach your sticks with your glue, but the holders do make it more stable. Try to find as flat of balloon holders as you can find in order to make your flowers as sturdy as possible. Your sticks should be about 8 to 10 inches long. If they are longer, you can cut them. The sticks and holders should only cost a few dollars at your local craft store or you can buy them online here.
4. Decorate your empty (and hopefully cleaned out) Pringles can using scrapbook paper and double sided tape. You can make this any design you want. I attached a ribbon around the center of mine as well.
6. Place your piece of styrofoam into the can and push it down into the beans or rice a little bit. The styrofoam piece should be pretty close to the top of the can. This will help it stay in place. Cover the top of the styrofoam with your tissue paper or easter grass. This hides the styrofoam.
7. Poke each stick into the styrofoam in the direction that you want it to go.
This makes a fun Spring centerpiece for your table or can bring a little bit of Spring into any room of your house.